Welcome to The White Lodge, an exclusive Cabo boutique hotel located less than an hour’s drive from the only coral reef in the North Pacific and 35 minutes from the Historic Center of San Jose del Cabo. Accessible via a beautiful coastal highway that includes 6 miles of scenic dirt road. An eco-luxury escape surrounded by dense endemic coastal vegetation at an elevation of 150 feet above sea level. Here, you disconnect to reconnect with your oneness.
What is The White Lodge hotel in Los Cabos? A beautiful eco-luxury hotel in Mexico overlooking the sea stretch where you can have a holistic experience close to nature.
· A 160-yard natural trail to reach a sandy beach
· Molton Brown of London® eco-friendly bath amenities
· ZENICA Ancestral Spa offering a menu of natural body care treatments, ancient medicine, and in-room services
· Temazcal, the antique wood-fired Aztec aromatic ceremonial sauna
· Kayaks and stand up paddle for Guest free use
· Famous surf spot of Nine Palms Cabo at just a one-minute drive
· Personalized tours, whale watching, and activities
EXPLORE BAJA & WELLNESS
AZUL CORTÉS RESTAURANT
The menu’s inspiration of the restaurant at The White Lodge is healthy Baja-Mediterranean cuisine mixed with a wide use of daily selected fresh ingredients from organic farmers and local fishers to grant a truly artisanal experience. In addition, our organic garden provides the kitchen with fruit, salads, herbs, vegetables, and edible flowers to prepare unique dishes.